The RM 100 TOUCH GEL TIMER, is ideal for determining the gel times of scalable products and resins. It is designed to monitor viscosity changes in your products.
Type of instrument:
Rotating viscometer | gel timer
- Speed range : Unlimited number of speeds between 0.3 and 1500 rpm
- Torque Range : From 0.05 to 40 mNm
- Temperature : The RM 100 TOUCH GEL TIMER has a PT100 sensor which indicates temperatures between -50 °Cto + 300 °C.
- Accuracy : +/- 1 % of the full scale
- Repeatability: +/- 0,2 %
- Viscosity Range : 100 – 5,000,000,000 mPa·s depending on the speed used.
- Display : 7” Touch screen
- Display Settings : Viscosity | Speed | Torque | Temperature | Time | Measuring geometry | Level of sensitivity | Date/ hour | Choice of viscosity units: cP or mPa·s | Language: French/English
- Security and Confidentiality : An “operator” function allows you to enter a username for your instrument. This user must then be identified using a 4-digit code. There is also a protected mode that locks your measurement conditions.
- Supply Voltage: 90-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Analog Output : 4 – 20 mA | Torque range to be defined by user
- PC Connections : RS232 Port and USB
- Printer Connection : USB Host Port
- Benefits for you : Take advantage of the external control of your RM 100 TOUCH GEL TIMER thanks to the VISCO RM software INCLUDED Use of disposable cups.
- Carry Case : Optional for measuring head only
- Dimensions and weight : Head: L180 x W135 x H250 mm | Stand for GEL TIMER: L280 x W200 x H630 mm | Weight: 15 kg
7” Touch screen
An “operator” function allows you to enter a username for your instrument. This user must then be identified using a 4-digit code.