PCSTestr 35 Mutliparamter Tester
One cost-effective and convenient way to measure multiple parameters without the need to purchase many different meters is to make use of a multi-parameter meter. Most of these meters are able to measure 2 or more parameters. The models featured here measures pH, Conductivity, TDS, Salinity and Temperature.
- No need to change sensor every time you switch parameters – One tester measures five parameters (measures pH, Conductivity, TDS, Salinity and Temperature)
- Full pH range measurement at up to 2-decimal places.
- Low, medium and high Conductivity/ TDS ranges – tester measures pure water!
- Multi-range Salinity measurements of up to 10.00 ppt or 1.00 %
- Up to 5-point pH calibration and 3-point Conductivity/ TDS/ Salinity calibration.
- Adjustable TDS factor (0.40 to 1.00) and Temperature Coefficient Feature (0.0 to 10.0%)
- Temperature sensor housed within unique dome-shaped casing for faster ATC response and faster measurements.
- ATC/ MTC option
- Scroll-menu with four buttons control for stress-free navigation
- Longest-lasting tester in the market! No tools required to replace sensor.
- “One-press Parameter Toggle”: Switching parameters is just a press of a button.
- Certified IP67 Waterproof – Lightweight tester even floats for easy retrieval.
PCSTestr 35 pH/Conductivity/TDS/Salinity/°C/°F
PCTestr 35 pH/Conductivity/°C/°F
PTTestr 35 pH/TDS/°C/°F
General: Quick and accurate pH checks in pools and spas, aquariums and hydroponics operations, or anywhere frequent pH testing is required. pHTestr 35 meets requirements for many standard environmental and ASTM test methods
Industrial: Use for cooling towers, food processing water testing and process/wastewater testing in metal finishing, photo development, printing and chemical industries.
Educational:Useful in schools, many laboratory applications and ecology studies.
© Copyright 2019 Matt Solutions Ltd. All Rights Reserved.