The ALTA Ethernet gateway allows your ALTA Wireless Sensors to communicate with the iMonnit™ Online Wireless Sensor Monitoring and Notification System without the need for a PC. Simply plug this device into any open network port with internet connection and it will automatically connect with our online servers. This is the perfect solution for commercial locations where there is an active internet connection.
With the graphical iMonnit software, you can easily configure your network, view collected sensor data and set alarms through SMS or e-mail, all from any web enabled browser. The system allows for complete configuration and customization at a sensor, local network, or client wide level.
The ALTA Ethernet gateway is specifically designed to respond to the increasing market need for global technology that accommodates a variety of vertical M2M application segments and remote wireless sensor management solutions.
Enjoy reliable, low cost, wireless monitoring of your facilities or specific applications, with Monnit ALTA wireless sensor networks.
ALTA Ethernet Gateway Features
• Wireless range of 1,000+ feet through 12-14 walls *
• Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
• Improved interference immunity
• Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
• 16,000 sensor message memory
• Over the air updates (future proof)
• Plug & Sense, no hassle set-up
• No PC required for operation
• Local status LEDs with transmission and online status indicators
• On-line heart-beat control
• Power outage notification
• AC power supply or Power-Over-Ethernet
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
ALTA Ethernet Gateway Specifications
|Ethernet Types||Standard, POE|
|Gain: 5.0 dBi (900 MHz Product)|
|3.0 dBi (868 and 433 MHz Product)|
|Hardware||10/100 Ethernet Controller|
|IEEE Standard Compliance||802.3-2002|
|Operation:||Full- and Half-Duplex|
|Cross-Over Correction||Automatic MDI/MDI-X|
|Addressing||Pre-programmed MAC Address|
|Protocols Supported||UDP, DHCP, TCP, SNMP, Modbus|
|Cable Connector||Cat 5|
|Device Memory||16,000 sensor messages (Sensor messages will be stored in the event of|
|Internet outage and transferred when connection is restored)|
|Power Supply||5.5 V AC adapter or|
|5.5 V Power-Over-Ethernet adapter *|
|LEDs||H/W status, iMonnit connection status, sensor data activity|
|Dimensions||4.0 in x 5.5 in x 1.375 in (139.85 mm x 101.75 mm x 34.95 mm)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +70 °C (14 to 158 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +85 °C (-4 to 185 °F)|
|Wireless Range||1,000+ ft. non-line-of-sight **|
|Security||Encrypt-RF™ (256-bit key exchange and AES-128 CTR)|
• Commercial Facilities Monitoring
• Industrial Facilities Monitoring
• Property Management
• Data Center Monitoring
• Convenience Store Monitoring
© Copyright 2019 Matt Solutions Ltd. All Rights Reserved.