Use ECH2O Utility software to connect to and to set up your Em50, Em50R, Em50G, or Em5b data logger. Click on the link below to get this free application.
- Work out how many days of storage you have based on your measurement interval.
- Check battery life.
- Name your loggers, set date, time and measurement interval, and specify sensors for each port in the menus.
- Download both calibrated and unprocessed data to Excel or DataTrac.
Download ECH2O Utility (free software download)
- 20 MB free hard drive space
- Windows 98 or Windows ME with 64 MB RAM; Windows NT (SP5), 2000, XP, or 7 with 128 MB RAM
- Availible serial or USB port
- Microsoft Excel 97 or better (if saving data as xls files)