The B-ONE TOUCH was designed for simple, straight forward viscosity measurements. It has a 7″ touch screen and comes with a stylus. The easy-to-use user interface lets you view all measurements and parameters at the same time.
It is delivered with a laboratory stand, a set of ASTM 2 to 7 spindles or a set of L-1 to L-4.
Torque Range :
From 0.05 to 13 mNm | From 0.005 to 0.8 mNm (LR VERSION)
- Accuracy : +/- 1 % of the full scale
- Repeatability: +/- 0,2 %
- Viscosity Range : With L1 – L4 systems: 15 – 6,000,000 mPa·s | With R 2 – 7 systems: 100 – 180,000,000 mPa·s
- Display : 7″ Touch screen
- Display Settings : Viscosity | Speed | Torque | Time | Measuring geometry | Level of sensitivity | Date/ hour | Choice of viscosity units: cP or mPa·s | Language: French/English
- Security and Confidentiality : An “operator” function allows you to enter a username for your instrument. This user must then be identified using a 4-digit code. There is also a protected mode that locks your measurement conditions.
- Supply Voltage: 90-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Benefits for you : The B-ONE TOUCH lets you set measuring times for thixotropic products. Kinematic viscosity when your product’s density is inputted.