The Monnit ALTA thermostat is designed specifically for remote configuration and energy savings. It features an integrated motion sensor to auto detect if an area or room is occupied and can be set to enter an energy saving state when not needed. The thermostat will allow you to set a maximum and minimum temperature range for both occupied and non-occupied states. The system will auto adjust comfort levels when personnel arrive and automatically return to normal when they leave. It is also a perfect solution for public buildings such as corporate facilities or schools and churches as there are no physical buttons on the device. This prevents random adjustments by unauthorized people.
• Allows for remote setting and monitoring of HVAC systems.
• Detects motion for occupied/non-occupied status.
• Prevents unauthorized adjustments or tampering.
• Configuration lockout jumper prevents changes at the hardware level.
• Full functionality and startup without a gateway (gateway is required for configuration changes and to monitor the device in iMonnit).
ALTA Wireless Thermostat Features
• Wireless range of 1,200+ feet through 12+ walls *
• 900 MHz Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) 868 and 433 MHz Frequency Agile
• Improved interference immunity
• Encrypt-RF® Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
• Onboard data memory stores up to 512 readings per sensor:
– 10-minute heartbeats = 3.5 days
– 2-hour heartbeats = 42 days
• Over-the-air updates (future proof)
• Powered by HVAC system
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
LTA Wireless Thermostat Specifications
|Supply Voltage||12 VAC – 24 VAC (powered via HVAC system)|
|Current Consumption||0.7 µA (sleep mode)|
|2 mA||(radio idle/off mode)|
|2 mA||(measurement mode)|
|25 mA (radio RX mode)|
|35 mA (radio TX mode)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F) *|
|Temperature Reading Accuracy||± 1°C|
|RH Accuracy||± 3% under normal conditions ( 10% – 90% RH ) **|
|RH Operating Range||0 – 100% RH **|
|RH Response Time||8 sec ( tau 63% ) **|
|Motion Sensor Detection Range||16.4 ft (5 m)|
© Copyright 2019 Matt Solutions Ltd. All Rights Reserved.